· Please send an email before you order for a delivery date.
· Payment in full is required to book a time slot.
- Proofreading for one book *** Flat Rate with no limit on the word count! Please email your book as a Word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org
When proofreading a text, we go through each sentence with a fine-tooth comb, examining each phrase for grammatical, spelling or punctuation errors. The goal of proofreading is to create technically accurate language that clearly communicates your work. Proofreading also helps ensure that the rhythm and pacing of your sentences are at their best by making sure that commas, dashes, colons and semicolons are being properly used.
- punctuation errors
- spelling errors
- grammatical errors
- typographical errors and inconsistencies
- errors in consistency and appropriateness of verb usage
Our book proofreading service is designed to ensure that a manuscript is mistake-free and consistent in spelling, style and terminology. Authors are often too close to their work to proofread effectively and spot even elementary mistakes and inconsistencies.